Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Study Nuclear Science, I Love My Classes

I have just three words for you....Saturday. Scavenger. Hunt. Okay, now here are lots more words! This week's word, SHADES was chosen by the faaantastic Ananda Girl. My thanks to her and AlienCG for the quick, clean tag and release of this word. Nice job!

I was gonna get all original and awe inspiring. But somehow this week...I don't know. You know? There was this trip to Tar-jay, see? And there were these SHADES and all these little kids who love to give them a whirl..and will you settle for cute? Here are the very most cutest SHADES ever.

Little Prince, Crown Prince of SHADES.

Love Bug, lovely in SHADES.

Miss Personality, working it in SHADES.

Even their daddy, Kick Back Dude, can kick it like tae bo in some super classy SHADES.

I think I have enough SHADES here for now. Sorry to neglect the colors...and the trees...and the lamps...stuff like that. Now, if I ask nicely, can I see your SHADES? And check to see who Ananda Girl tags to pick for next week. Long live the game!

12 comments:

AlienCG said...

The little kids are so cute with the SHADES on. The pair on Love Bug might be a little too big at the moment, but she'll grow into them. KBD looks like he's about to bust a move. Great examples.

Ananda girl said...

I adore your cute shades and their wearers! Even the cute daddy! You have such a fun family.

I picked dmarks for next week.

I love this game!

Tara said...

I love how the shades on the kids are almost bigger than they are! Too cute.

That looked like a fun day of shade shopping! :)

dmarks said...

I chose the word WAVE

laura b. said...

AlienCG: I love seeing their little faces in their big glasses. Makes for a classic photo :-)
Thanks, Alien.

Ananda: Aw, thanks! I like to think we can amuse ourselves pretty simply :-D
Thanks for picking Dmarks...he's always fun to get involved...and I love the game too!

Tara: When this photo opportunity came up, I just couldn't resist.
In the end, no shades were puchased that day :-)

laura b. said...

Dmarks: Hey! We were commenting at the same time! Okay, perfect. Thanks :-)

Pamela said...

Did anyone understand the title of your post besides me?

laura b. said...

Pamela: I don't know, but that song was like the first thing that came into my head! :-)

Churlita said...

Love all the fun shades pics. My word verification is purer. Perfect.

laura b. said...

Churlita: Thanks! And I love it when a good word verification pops up.

Sebastien Millon said...

You guys are so cute!!! although the sunglasses do make the kids seem very intimidating.

laura b. said...

Sebastien: They might fit right in with your little imps :-)