1. When dining out, do you usually save room for dessert? No, not usually. The desserts at restaurants always look so good, but I generally manage to stuff myself pretty fully on the main course.
2. In what way did you recently save the best for last? I think finally getting together with DR is saving the best for last :-)
3. How do you feel about saving places in line or saving seats in theaters? I don't object, really, when people do it. I hate being the one to have to try and save seats though. I feel so bad telling people they can't sit there! Awkward.
4. What’s one thing you did to save money this past year? I don't know. I'm not very good at saving money. I sort of feel like that is a function of just not MAKING enough money though. Where's that sudden, previously unknown, dead, rich, benevolent relative when you need them? Or that lottery winning? Or perhaps, just that drive to be successful :-) Where's that? haha!
5. Besides money, what’s something you’re saving for later? Again, not so good at saving. I am a fan of Daylight Savings Time! Well.. but seriously, while DR is away, I have put my non-solo sexitimes on hold. I'm saving all that for later.
Happy 2011 to all of my Blogging Friends! Let's just go ahead and spend it all doing what we want and finding all the joy life has to offer.
xoxo's from Fresh Hell.