Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday 5 - Tolerance

I'm so tuckered out today. Of course I wouldn't neglect the world of the blog, not entirely! So, here is our Friday 5. Play along in comments or on your blog or in your head...but still comment!

1. How’s your tolerance for alcohol? My tolerance for alcohol is exceedingly low. Just takes a couple to get me very friendly, followed by very sleepy.

2. How’s your tolerance for noisy neighbors? There is a certain amount of noise that goes along with apartment living. Close quarters after all. Even in regular neighborhoods, your neighbors are right there. Mostly, I don't mind even when the noise amps up a bit. A pretty high tolerance for noise, in general. I've been lucky never to have to tolerate, like, aggressively noisy neighbors.

3. How’s your tolerance for physical pain? Well, maybe a little TMI, but I did give birth five times without an epidural. Still, as a rule, I would say my tolerance for physical pain is pretty low. Not a fan of pain.

4. How’s your tolerance for intolerant people? I am shockingly intolerant of intolerant people. Hypocritical. You betcha.

5. How’s your tolerance for bad music? Well, given the choice, good music is my preference. However, I don't mind a little bad music mixed in. It keeps things interesting. I'd say my tolerance for bad music is a gift. haha!



Thanks for participating, and have a tolerable weekend! Can't wait to see your SHADES tomorrow :-)

5 comments:

Tara said...

That photo is so funny! Perfect for the meme!

When I read about your giving birth five times without an epidural, I thought of "Plains, Trains & Automobiles" where they were hitching a ride with a trucker and his family. When talking about his wife, the trucker said, "Her first baby? Come out sideways. She didn't scream er nuthin."

laura b. said...

Tara: haha! That is me, I swear. I am totally the poor white trash breeder! Good movie :-)

Ananda girl said...

1. Alcohol tolerance is low... 2 drinks and I'm silly.

2. HIGH
Noisy neighbors are a fact of life in a mobile home park. I ignore them.

3. Pain tolerance is high too. I'm not sure if it's lucky or not. I don't always feel when I get hurt. I see a bruise or a cut and wonder where on earth that came from. Oh well.

4. I have zero tolerance for the intolerant. I'm with you on that one!

5. Oh there is some music that is horrible and I like just because it is so horrible. hahaha

3GKnight said...

I agree, that is a great picture.

1. Not quite sure. Not a big drinker. I usually stick with one but when the drink is right, I can usually handle it.

2. Pretty high for noisy neighbors. I don't like it, but I can put up with it.

3. I'll ditto Ananda here. I hate it when I find a cut, blood on my clothes, and have no clue when or where it happened.

4. People are entitled to their opinions.

5. Can't stand horrible music.

Good Friday 5! Thanks!

laura b. said...

Ananda: We are so much alike...except the pain tolerance thing...I want that!!! :-)

3GirlKnight: It is so nice to see you again!
I can never decide what music is really horrible or just horrible to me...
Thanks for coming around :-)