I'm so tuckered out today. Of course I wouldn't neglect the world of the blog, not entirely! So, here is our Friday 5. Play along in comments or on your blog or in your head...but still comment!
1. How’s your tolerance for alcohol? My tolerance for alcohol is exceedingly low. Just takes a couple to get me very friendly, followed by very sleepy.
2. How’s your tolerance for noisy neighbors? There is a certain amount of noise that goes along with apartment living. Close quarters after all. Even in regular neighborhoods, your neighbors are right there. Mostly, I don't mind even when the noise amps up a bit. A pretty high tolerance for noise, in general. I've been lucky never to have to tolerate, like, aggressively noisy neighbors.
3. How’s your tolerance for physical pain? Well, maybe a little TMI, but I did give birth five times without an epidural. Still, as a rule, I would say my tolerance for physical pain is pretty low. Not a fan of pain.
4. How’s your tolerance for intolerant people? I am shockingly intolerant of intolerant people. Hypocritical. You betcha.
5. How’s your tolerance for bad music? Well, given the choice, good music is my preference. However, I don't mind a little bad music mixed in. It keeps things interesting. I'd say my tolerance for bad music is a gift. haha!
Thanks for participating, and have a tolerable weekend! Can't wait to see your SHADES tomorrow :-)