Thought I'd take a crack at this week's Friday 5, even thought I don't really know much about baseball. I can fake it. Can you?
1. In what way this week did you strike out? I struck out in my attempt to stay out of the personality wars currently raging in my department at work. I couldn't be less accustomed to dealing with this sort of stuff. It used to be such a peaceful place.
2. In what way this week did you hit a home run? I'd say that is an apt phrase to describe the home run home building I've been doing this week. The new apartment is home now, and I would definitely call that a home run.
3. In what way this week did you make a twin killing? I bought a wireless router and installed it! Woot!
4. In what way this week did you make a diving save? I'm not sure I have pulled that off exactly...that sounds so heroic. Maybe some of the patrons I found materials for felt saved though. Maybe?
5. Who saved the game for you in the late innings? Um, okay...I didn't exactly install that wireless router on my own. The game was saved for me by a wonderfully technically inclined friend. Everyone should have such a kind and heroic player on their team.
Baseball been bery bery good to me.
I encourage you to play Friday 5 too. Doesn't even have to be on Friday! Do a post or just play in comments. Don't let me linger here in the outfield all alone!
Thanks for playing, and have a major-league weekend!