U! G! L! Y! You ain’t got no alibi! I'm feeling all moody and emotional today, so why not get a little ugly too? :-) If you'd like, I invite you to play Friday 5 with me. You can post it on your blog or just answer in comments. Or comment, but it doesn't have to be about Friday 5! Just say hi...I always like that and could use the company.
1. What’s so ugly it’s kind of cute? I don't know...a lot of things actually...usually animals. And maybe this tiny man on YouTube named Ping Ping that Girlie Girl and Handsome Lad like to watch...
2. What’s the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe? Probably the tie dye shirt that I wear EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. It is my comfort shirt...but I'm pretty sure it might be ugly from the outside.
3. What’s the ugliest car on the streets today? I am not into the aesthetic of cars all that much, so I'm not sure what is considered ugly. The ugliest environmentally are probably, like, those huge Dodge Rams that get under 10 mpg.
4. Under what circumstances are you most likely to whip out your ugliest behavior? Usually when my feelings are hurt. If I get weird and ugly on you, please realize I am hurt...not that it is an excuse...it is a reason, I guess.
5. Which of the United States of America has the ugliest shape? This question made me laugh. I had to look at a wikimedia map showing the state outlines. Then I decided Maryland kinda freaks me out. haha! I also thought about how soothing it might be to live in one of those really square states, like Wyoming or Colorado :-)
Thanks for playing, and have a beeeeautiful weekend! I am really looking forward to visiting everyone's personal XANADU tomorrow.