This award comes to me from our friend across the pond, Daffy @ Almost There. If you aren't reading her, you should be. She's so funny and sweet...and she gave me an award! It comes with stings attached though...can you believe it? Luckily, I love talking about myself. No, really, I do. :-P
Okay...I must list:
1. I get obsessed about tv shows now and again. Right now it is all about "So You Think You Can Dance", "Nurse Jackie", "True Blood", and "Time Warp".
2. Getting geared up for the Summer Reading Program. Yes, they pay me to obsess about this, but I'm into it apart from that. It is a busy time, but quite fun.
3. It is birthday season in my family, so I have that to obsess upon. That is a pretty fun obesession too.
4. Okay. This is silly, but I go through phases with foods that I'm obsessed with. Mostly snacky type foods. A while ago it was barbeque flavored mini rice cakes...not such a bad thing. Right now it is 7-11 iced coffee. Probably not so great. But it will pass.
5. Taking pictures of random things that I think I might use in my blog one day. I take them with my phone camera, which is my only camera. They tend not to look so impressive. Still, I find it very enjoyable. That's what counts, right?
1. Not having air conditioning at work. You all know about that, as I bitch about it regularly. By next week it should be cool again and I can shut up. Probably.
2. Books by Nicholas Sparks. Not to offend anyone, but they are so saccharine sweet! They are very popular, as are the movies made from them. But I'd have to say I dislike them.
3. Abba Zabas and other caramel and taffy types of candies. I don't dislike much in the way of sweeties, but this stuff kills my teeth. If you don't want me to eat your candy get very sticky, chewy things and I will leave it alone.
4. Having confrontations of any kind. This is something I am always working on, because I know sometimes it has to be done. But that doesn't mean I have to like it :-)
5. Which leads to this one...a certain co-worker of mine. She has been working my last nerve for the past couple of months. I've been letting it go and letting it go, but I am growing to dislike her in a pretty strong way. And I dislike that feeling, too.
Alright. Hm. Tagging. I will give this award to 5 people. I'd love it if you would do the meme too. However, I am a reasonable person (unlike Daffy, who made some horrible threats...just kidding!!!) Do them, don't...I still love you and your blog.
Tara @ Eclectic Spaghetti
Ananda Girl @ Oodles of Funch
Churlita @ Churlish Figure
NoRegrets @ Woman with No Regrets
Crazy4Coens @ Raising Sunny
"Lovely Blog" award seems kind of girlie, so I went with my girlies. And yeah, I know a couple of you, not naming names, who do not dig on memes at all. Not a problem. You still have lovely blogs :-)