Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
And we're off!
1. I am kind of afraid of dogs I don't know...and even some dogs I do.
2. I took private skating lessons from when I was 7 or so, up until I was about 15. Roller skating. Um, it was cool back in the day! Yeah, thats it...
3. I am not too into make-up, but I love buying different lotions and things like body sprays.
4. I find it hard to toss pens that aren't working anymore. It is like I think someone is going to come up with a cure someday.
5. Seeing a parade in person takes my breath away. It doesn't even have to be a huge, fancy one.
6. For some reason I am fascinated by different sorts of bowls. They are useful and can be so beautiful and unique. I tentatively collect ones I find at thrift stores.
Now for the tagging. Always hard, because so many don't love it as I do. But it must be done, so please play if you're at all interested.Please?
AlienCG, Cricket, Churlita, K_sra, Mrs. Hairy Woman, and Tara.