Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Burger is Talking About Me




What Your Burger Says About You



You are a compassionate and caring. You know how to enjoy life while still looking out for others.


You are likely a fairly picky eater. And you're secretly a little squeamish about some foods.


You tend to gravitate toward strong, pungent foods. Even if it means having bad breath!


You consider yourself a healthy eater. But you're not about to sacrifice taste or quantity!


You are emotional. You have a big heart, and you tend to go for comfort foods.



And to my burger I reply, "Right on, my friend, right on."

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

What Your Burger Says About You

You are very gluttonous. Even if you're full, you'll still clear your plate.

You are a very open eater. You like many types of tastes, and you'll eat just about anything.

You are straightforward, honest, and ambitious. You tend to be direct about what you want when it comes to food.

You are emotional. You have a big heart, and you tend to go for comfort foods.

You have trouble making decisions quickly. Everything looks good to you... especially at a restaurant.


I'm not gluttonous at all.. in fact I have been cutting back on my intake of unhealthy foods..I also don't have too much problem with descision making.. So I disagree with a few points.. That's allowed..

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura b. said...

Mrs: You are definitely allowed to disagree with Blogthings. Sometimes even Blogthings makes a mistake :-)