Thursday, October 2, 2008

Serenity Now, Insanity Later.



For some reason, that old Seinfeldism keeps going through my mind. In my life though, it is reversed. I am feeling a little of that old wicked insanity lately, but feel confident (for absolutely no good reason) that serenity is on the way. Wishful thinking? Possibly. I guess it is good to know that I am still capable of throwing those wishes out there and having a part of me still believe that they could come true. Even if they never do wishing isn't such a bad thing.

This post, as I read it, seems to make even less sense than when I began writing. It's staying though. Welcome to my head.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Sometimes wishful thinking is the most powerful tool. Because sometimes that wishful thinking does morph into something good.

Hang in there, chica.

MrManuel said...

If you wish serenity, it is bound to come, no?

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Serenity is on the way.. right now!

Anonymous said...

Embrace your insanity. It's a comfortable feeling.

Churlita said...

As I always say, I'm a sucker for false hope. A lot of times when I go running, I pretend I win the lotto in my head and then spend the money while I run. I come back in a much better mood, so there's nothing wrong with it, right?

laura b. said...

Tara: It sounds corny, but I am a big believer in the power of positive thought.
Hanging in :-)

MrManuel: That's what I'm counting on.

Mrs: Yay! Thank you :-)

AlienCG: A little too comfortable, thankyouverymuch.

Churlita: It sounds like you have figured out how to maximize your natural high. There is SO nothing wrong with that!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I think you have been tagged for The Hunt next week...

laura b. said...

Mrs: Yay, again! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Did someone wish for serenity?
.
Spooky or what!
If you look at the date you will see I've had it for about a year now...
oh! It' me!
Daffy!
Thought you might have recognised my natural wit... I said WIT! ;o)

laura b. said...

Serenity(aka Daffy): Ah, I just knew you'd come! All I need to do is ask :-) Ya wit!