Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cartoonies for You Loonies

Today is Wednesday and you know what that means. It is time to Choose and Defend. Our topic this week? Cartoons! They aren't just for kids anymore. Some of them aren't even remotely appropriate for kids, come to think of it :-) I got the idea from yesterday's post and now I ask you....

The Simpsons?

or

Family Guy?

Choose one or the other...you can do it! Then, Defend your choice using persuasive language...you can do that too!

Aaaannnnddddd.....GO!

8 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Gotta say I love both but I think I would choose in the end..Family Guy.. Love love Stewie.. Always out to knock off his mom.. but never succeeds.. and peter griffin is funny to watch because he is such the buffoon..

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is tough.

I absolutely love the first seven seasons of the Simpsons, but the writing fell off.

I think I choose Family Guy because the show has been as funny since it's start.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! I have to choose Family Guy because of the evil monkey that lives in my closet.

Tara said...

I choose (singing) "The Simpsssons!" Buh duh duh DAH duh duh dah dah dah dah dah...

They crack me up.

Churlita said...

I'm going with Family Guy, until they're on too long and have used up all good jokes like the Simpsons have.

laura b. said...

Everyone: Wow, Family Guy killed at a vote of 5(with me) to 1. In fairness, though, as a couple of people pointed out, The Simpsons may just be played out after 20 years or whatever.

dmarks said...

I chose "The Simpsons", but Homer and his family need to adopt Stewie and get Brian as their pet dog. Peter Griffin hanging around at Moe's chewing the fat with Homer would help too.

laura b. said...

Dmarks: So...sort of The Simpsons, but make sure to add plenty of Family Guys to the mix. Fair enough ;-)