Tuesday, May 2, 2006

You Read It Here First - I Am Bored!

I am feeling very bored at work right now. I'm sure that is better than how I'll be feeling in about a month, but I'm just not feeling terribly productive. At least the Swordsman took some time this morning to draw me back into his little web of pleasure.
Team C is on the road this week, so I can't expect to hear anything there.

Um, lets see...I have been sort of trying to not eat so much fast food lately, but yesterday me & Milly had a coupon so we went to Jack-in-the-Box and got Spicy Chipotle Chicken Ciabatta sandwiches. Buy one, get one free. It was delicious, I have to say. In penance for the fast food, I didn't eat fast food today. However, I also didn't eat particularly healthy. Does Lemon Lover's tea and double chocolate Milanos sound healthy to you? No, I didn't think so. I planned ahead, though and wore black today, and I am looking fabulous! Okay, fabulous is strong. I am looking quite presentable. You wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with me in public
:-)

In the middle of writing this I am exchanging emails with my friend DR. He's having a happy day, which seem further and fewer lately. So, I am happy too.

Now, I'm going to just keep drinking my tea and maybe I can find one of those dumb, but somehow intriguing little quizzes to put up....

No comments: