Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Missed You, Dears

Feels like forever since I've blogged, although I guess it is just, what, 5 days? Back to work yesterday, but somehow the Evil Work Fairy didn't work blogging time into my day! But here I am once again...and once again I have nothing all that compelling to share.
I do seem to be having some trouble with my reading choices lately. I am breaking my losing streak, though, I am confident. I just picked up the new Anne Tyler novel Digging to America. It looks just great and I am excited by the certain knowlege that I can count on this book to satisfy me. Some of my other reads lately have not.
In Guyville, Master Swordsman is so the king right now. I just cannot get enough of him. I love that he sends me his novellas and short stories for editing. I love how dirty he talks. I think he gets me and I love that, too.
Even so, I won't give up Team C, because I need his sweetness and the way he makes me feel connected and calm and beautiful.
So, for now, I stumble on with my bad self and nothing so satisfying as a true life partner...

No comments: