Monday, May 22, 2006

What About When It is Only Monday and Already You're Exhausted?

You know it is going to be a long week, right? Damn, I am so tired! Sunday my dad and step-mom took some of us to Knott's Berry Farm to celebrate my youngest son's birthday. It turned out to be a fun day, but still a long and tiring day. We got there about 10 am and left right before the park closed at 7 pm. The day was cool and overcast and the park was not at all crowded. Those things all led to a good day at KBF. The kids got to go on lots of rides...well, the grown ups too. I am not a huge fan of big scary rollercoasters, but I love the traditional old Knott's Berry Farm rides. We also ate enough to kill us. So, yeah, it was a good day, but very tiring.
To add to my physical and emotional depletion I finally, finally, finally saw the Poet / Swordsman this morning. Even with the frankest words I would find it hard to describe what that was like, so I guess I'll just leave it at that. We are amazing together. And, once again, he proved to be both what I wanted him to be and what I needed him to be. So, this was a superior start to my day...but, yes, I am so, so tired, mon ami.

No comments: