Thursday, December 4, 2008

That Lovin' Feelin'

Today I just thought you'd enjoy knowing about some of the things I am enjoying today. My joy is yours...or at least I operate under that assumption. What? Too much? haha! Well, anyway, I offer stuff up for you to see and comment on. Sorta like Show and Tell for the post graduate set...si?

Here is the book I just finished at lunchtime today. I recommend it with two snaps and a twist, Baby.

I believe I have droned endlessly about my love of soup before. This is a good'un. Yums.

On days like today, I gots to get my coffee on ALL DAY. That's right, childern...ALL DAY. And this explains the slightly manic tone, no? Yes.

This concludes today's post all about things that produce that lovin' feelin'...oh-whoa that lovin' feelin'. Gracias a todos.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love your posts, you rock. 100%.

I really need to try those Soup at Hand things, because I love Campbell's soup, and I love their chicken noodle and tomato soups.

The coffee craze for me isn't as powerful as it used to be. I'm drinking more tea now, and I actually like it! I recommend peppermint-flavored herbal tea. More specifically, Twining's of London brand pure Peppermint tea. Yum. You don't even need to add sugar, it's that flavorful.

Churlita said...

I'm a tea drinker, but I like the caffeinated kind.

I've never had the soup at hand. It sounds like I better, huh?

laura b. said...

Tara: Hey thanks! Right back at you!
I am quite devoted to Soups at Hand, especially for a nice light cool weather lunch. Definitely try them.
I do like tea too. My special favorite is Bigelow's I Love Lemon Herb Tea. Peppermint is good too though. I drink herbal tea when I want the deliciousness without that caffiene kick :-)

Churlita: I have been a coffee drinker since it was the free beverage offered in the Gemco break room about 25 years ago :-) They hooked me!
And yes, you must have some Soup at Hand.

MrManuel said...

I can't do soup unless it is thick. No broth stuff. More like clam chowder, potato soup, etc.

laura b. said...

MrManuel: Is it the chunks you like, or just the creaminess? Because the cream of tomato soup is really creamy....(insert drooly sounds here) haha!