I came across the intriguing site and decided to participate in their weekly meme. Friday5.org is the link, if you'd like to check them out.
I invite you to either post in comments or on your own blog, your answers to these scintillating questions all about you, you, you. :-)
1. When did you last have a mid-day nap? The day before Thanksgiving when I almost died. haha! Not really, but I did feel awful and slept all day. Since I don't nap too often, that is gonna have to count.
2. When did you last have milk and cookies? I had some cookies yesterday, but with coffee...I had some milk in cereal on Monday...but I'm not sure about the last time I had a snack of milk and cookies. Sad!
3. When did you last have a bubble bath? Tuesday morning before work, as it is one of my late days. I LOVE taking a bubble bath when I have time. Showers get the job done, but bubble baths make me feel special :-)
4. When did you last jump on the furniture? Hm. In my nasty little mind what comes up first is an adult activity that can be similar to jumping on the furniture...okay, so it has been a while. Like I need to be reminded. *sigh*
5. When did you last play in the mud? That is a tough one. I don't think I've ever played one of those frolicking games on a muddy field...I sort of remember making mud pies as a very little girlie. So my last mud play could possibly have been over 35 years ago. Yikes!MY kind of mud pie...
Okay, I hope some of you will play too. You are endlessly fascinating and I want to know every last detail.