Please play along with the Friday 5, if you have a hankering to talk about your stuff! This is a really fun and easy one.
1. When did you last sleep in a bed outside your home? Whoa, it is a bit disconcerting to realize how long it's been since I slept anywhere besides my own home. I need to get invited to a slumber party or go on a trip or something! It has to have been years!
2. When did you last drive someone else’s car? Oh, this one is easy. I drove my mom's car when we went to my dad's house for Thanksgiving. She has a little Saturn. It drives very nicely.
3. When did you last cook in someone else’s kitchen? Does making my lunch or dinner in the microwave at work count? Let's say yes, so that would be two days ago. Um hm.Eeeeekkkk! Scary stuff, people....
4. When did you last care for children who aren’t yours? What do you think...do my grandchildren count? They aren't MINE, per se. Let's say it counts...so Thursday evening. Good old granny!
5. When did you last do someone else’s job? Geez, I still seem to help with little odds and ends for WTG's job. This is apparently ongoing and will follow me where'er I travel until the end of my days.
And that is the stuff that is mine...but not mine!