I like doing the Friday 5, because they give me a tool with which to say things I want to say anyway. I can sort of put together random thought in a way that at least makes some sort of sense...more or less.
1. In what way this week were you reckless? I am not a reckless person by nature. (The exception would be having kids wily nily and the long, ill-advised marriage). This week, my most reckless act was probably going ahead and ordering the Seafood Sensation at Subway.
2. In what way this week were you shameless? I blogged every day, shamelessly talking about me, myself, and I.
3. In what way this week were you fearless? I am also not fearless by nature. I sometimes think that even ordinary interactions seem to require some special leap on my part. Everytime I am able to be honest with someone it is because I made a conscious decision to be fearless.
4. In what way this week were you thoughtless? Maybe sometimes, that fearless honesty is also a bit thoughtless. I like to imagine that I am a thoughtful person, but that might be stretching it a bit.
5. In what way this week were you doubtless? Every time I talk to or think about DR, I am without doubt. Our feelings are doubtless and that is incredibly comforting and satisfying. Is it foolish to be doubtless? Perhaps. But I'd rather be foolish than bitter and jaded.
I was surprised this one didn't come into play. How often am I clueless? Yeah, almost always as it turns out.
Thanks for participating. I mean, please participate! Smack down my answers or give me some of your own. I love hearing the talk back. Have a great weekend, more or less!