This is an anniversary of sorts, but not one I particularly care to observe. I just want to chill the fook out with a cool beverage. So please join me in a little Friday 5! It's fun, I swear.
1. When did you last drink something out of a glass bottle? Last Sunday morning when I had one of those yummy Starbucks Frappucinos in a bottle. Mmmmmocha.
2. Whose energy would you like to bottle for those future listless days? Oh, no question. I will take my oldest granddaughter Miss Personality, bottle up that energy, and nothing will stop me then!
3. How many plastic bottles are there in your shower, and what’s in them? Well, you'll either be proud of me or find me sad...your call...but I went and counted the plastic bottles in my shower. Turns out there are seven. Shampew, conditionair, two body washes, a body scrub, a very nearly empty bottle of Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap...and another completely full one. An embarrassment of riches! Or just an embarrassment?
4. Who in your life could be described as lightning in a bottle? I wanted to be sure just what "lightning in a bottle" means, so I looked it up. The full expression is “like trying to catch lightning in a bottle”, sometimes “to keep lightning in a bottle”, and it describes something that’s extremely difficult, perhaps bordering on the impossible. Under that definition...I guess the more difficult person I know right now is actually three people. Three of my co-workers are working my last nerve. And I am working my own last nerve as I gripe about them to anyone kind enough to ask about my day. I swear though, they are seriously DIFFICULT, perhaps bordering on the IMPOSSIBLE right now.
5. You’re playing Spin-the-Bottle with your sixth-grade classmates. When it’s your turn, to whom do you want the bottle pointing? Sixth grade, eh? I am going to have to go with Buddy...man, I don't even remember his last name. Aw, he was so cute though... All us girls thought he looked a lot like David Cassidy :-)
Thanks for participating and have a loooong (neck) weekend!
Oh, and guess what? I was counting back and apparently last Monday's post (Happy Extra Day Off) was my 1,300 post. Damn, right? Damn.