Saturday, September 5, 2009

And We Know They'll Do Their Best, Somewhere in the Golden West

Time to get all Saturday Scavenger Hunt-y again! My, how the weeks fly by. This week's word was chosen by Dmarks, who always brings some very interesting little tidbits to the table :-) The word this week is WAVE. If I were a good Californian, I would no doubt be able to pull out a shot of a WAVE sailing onto the beach. I don't seem to have anything like that lying around though, and I knew I wasn't going to somehow make it to the beach this week. As an alternative, I had to get lamecreative.

As you will note, my hair has a bit of a WAVE to it.

Um. I wanted to create a sort of WAVE in my water bottle. It didn't exactly work out so well, but I gave it the old Saturday Scavenger Hunt try.

*sigh* I tried :-) I can't wait to see how y'all WAVE. Also can't wait to see who Dmarks tags for next week. Now, WAVE to the crazy lady and move along...nothing more to see here...

5 comments:

Bobby said...

Actually, radio waves are everywhere - so they would be present in any picture you could possibly take.

NoRegrets said...

I really love both of the interpretations!.

AlienCG said...

Your hair does have WAVE to it. All we ever ask is that you give it the old Saturday Scavenger Hunt try. Good photos, thanks.

Churlita said...

Nice waves, dude.

laura b. said...

Bobby: What a great thought! Turns out those pictures were better than I thought :-)

NoRegrets: Thank you. I had to stretch, but why not?

AlienCG: Aw, thank you. Yes, trying is what is important :-)

Churlita: Cowabunga!