Dear, dear laura b.,
Here is a little list of things you need to do. You know, just so you don't forget.
1. Send sympathy/thank you cards to Steve Guttenberg and little Ramiele. (Make sure to mention something specific...Ex. Steve, your smile was...um, infectious! Rami, your hair always looked so, so cute!)
2. Find out how to most effectively keep up with gossip. Perez Hilton? TMZ? Research, l.b., research!
3. Consider ways to con a son into not needing/wanting his iPod anymore. This will be tough, but I am wily when I wanna be. Three sons with iPods, something might give. But no...I'd feel too guilty :-( (sad face me)
4. Check your tivo, missy. Many new shows are returning to the air in the next week or two. Will you and your device be ready?
5. Sat. Scav. Shots is coming...ah, Saturday! Do you have any pictures of doors? If not, can you take some between now and then? I think you know what you have to do....
6. Day off tomorrow. Take care of every single thing that you cannot take care of on work days or weekends. (Who are you kidding?)
7. Post something fascinating on your blog. Sometime soon. Try. Okay?