Saturday, April 5, 2008

Open the Door, Here's All the People!

Welcome to Saturday Scavenger Shots! This week's word, DOORS, was chosen by brand new participant Melissa. She will also be tagging the next person to choose, so please make sure you visit her blog to see what's up.

For your viewing pleasure, I give you...DOORS.
This photo is from a while back. I took it for a Taraday that celebrated taking a picture of a DOORknob :-) This is the DOORknob on the DOOR between my office and this room where we have the copiers, paper, and other stored odds and ends.
I took this picture yesterday when I was sort of reclining on my couch. It is the front DOOR of my house. It was pretty outside, but I was chillin' like a villain inside.
DOORS. What would we do without them? Um, be cold and embarrassed a lot?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left the door open so I just wandered on in....

I have done my doors as well. My blog is back up and running and FASTER again.

Cricket said...

I'm right behind evil-e. I consider that an invite! Great diggs.

AlienCG said...

I saw my brother and Cricket here and I thought it was a party. Very nice doors you got there. Good post.

Tara said...

Trick-or-treat! Oh wait, wrong season. ;) I love when doors have transparent knobs, and the light comes through them. Great job, LB!

Anonymous said...

hmmm I thought I had a left a comment but it says not!
What a lovely set of doors you have.. and I love the term, chillin' like a villain! :o)

laura b. said...

Evil-E: You're always welcome. I am very glad to see your blog up and zooming again :-)

Cricket: Thanks for coming! I always love seeing your shots.

AlienCG: I think the three of you definitely make it a party.
Thanks!

Tara: I will make an exception for you and provide treats! haha!

Daffy: Glad you commented, even if you did have to try a couple of times :-) You might also sometimes find me gellin' like a felon. hee hee!

Churlita said...

Hey, nice doors. I haven't decided if I'm doing this prompt yet. I can't think of an interesting take. We'll see...

Viki said...

i see sun. I dont see sun here...

laura b. said...

Churlita: OOoooh! Any bathroom doors from that one wild place with all the mosaics?

Viki: You need some So Cal time :-)