Friday, April 25, 2008

Stuff It!

It is time, once again, for my slightly early Saturday Scavenger Shots post! This week NoRegrets chose our word...STUFFED. I'm forced by my own weirdness to admit that something about that word made my mind go to a couple of odd places...however you will find nothing in my end result to offend delicate sensibilities. I give you.......Georg and Yortuk Fenstrunk! They may look like a pair of STUFFED dawgs, but they are, in reality, two wild and crazy guys!

Thanks for not being STUFFED shirts about this whole wacky adventure in blogging. Be sure to go see who NoRegrets tags for next week!

8 comments:

AlienCG said...

They look pretty crazy there in that photo. They also look fairly stuffed. Good post, happy weekend.

Tara said...

I wouldn't mind running into those two characters! Those look like swell guys. ;)

Anonymous said...

They are stuffed with polyester...and that would make them stuffed.

Good stuff.

lv2scpbk said...

That's what I was thinking with the word stuffed but went in another direction.

Churlita said...

Once again, I'm late to the party. I'm doing mine tonight and also going in a totally different direction. I love yours though.

Anonymous said...

Well you did say there would nothing there to offend but I was still hoping... ;o)
They look like wild and crazy guys!

NoRegrets said...

I'm glad someone did stuffed animals...that's when I thought of the word.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: They are two stuffed and crazy guys! Thanks, it was a hot but nice weekend.

Tara: You would love these two swinging Czech brothers in their tight slacks.

Evil-E: Stuffed? Stuffed, check! All three of us thank you for the props ;-)

lv2scpbk: And that is what makes this game so very interesting!

Churlita: Thanks! I can't wait to go around and see what everyone else did.

Daffy: I am almost certain to say something offensive soon. :-)

NoRegrets: I admit that it wasn't the first thing that came into my odd brain, but it is the one that stuck...