Saturday, May 28, 2011

You're Starting Conversations

It is a beautiful Saturday and I am at work.  Still, I do get two days off after this, so yay for Memorial Day! 

Are you ready to see my things that be BROKE?  Thanks to NoRegrets for choosing this week's word.  So, here we goes...

Miss Personality with her injury.  Her arm wasn't exactly BROKEn, but rather there was a vertical crack at the elbow.  She just had to have it wrapped and in a sling for about three weeks.  Didn't slow her down much, although she looks a bit put out here.  And everyone is filthy :-)


The TP holder in my bathroom has not, in fact, BROKE.  But, as I complain about on Twitter from time to time (don't ask me why), my children have not learned the basic skill of putting a fresh roll of TP on the dispenser and this is what I will tend to find.  I guess they figure if it ain't BROKE, don't fix it?


The Prom left us BROKE and that's no joke!  Well, it kind of is...we managed :-)    
I just like this photo.  I call it Girlie Girl and The Pips. 

Hope you are all having an awesome long weekend and I hope that some of you will show me what you BROKE.  Come on, I want to seeeeeee!  Also want to see who NoRegrets will tag next.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Aw, what happened to Miss Personalty? I'm glad she doesn't have to wear the cast and sling for too long.

Wow, the TP thing would drive me nuts. Lol. Do they not realize that putting it on the roller doesn't take much time? It reminds me of the people who will take the last cup of coffee at work and then put the now empty pot back onto the burner without putting in a new filter with fresh coffee.

laura b. said...

Tara: She fell roller skating and she's already just about healed. Kids bones mend quickly :-)
Yes, the TP thing is just like the coffee thing...like, take that one, tiny extra step and make my day!

Ananda girl said...

What fun... a new game?

I got a real laugh out of the TP issue. Thats a big complaint of mine.
Sheesh!

Churlita said...

Broke isn't the most positive word around, but it makes for interesting pics.

laura b. said...

Ananda: Yes, Tara revived it for us, but not many are playing :-)

Haha! What is up with the TP? So weird....

Churlita: It can have negative connotations, but I have accepted it into my life. Thanks!