Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Don't Have Enough

First, please notice that 3GirlKnight has choosen the word - PASS - for this week's Saturday Scavenger Shots. Hmmm...


Well, we have made it to Wednesday once again.  I am just glad to have made it through yesterday in one piece!  I am feeling more myself today and am ready to play a little Choose and Defend.  How about you?  Up for it?  I thought today I would just get back to basics.  Nothing fancy this week.    As you know, I am comforted by food.  So let's eat!  What will you have on the side?

French Fries
OR

Onion Rings


So bad, yet so good.  Choose and Defend!  Then go get something to eat :-)

7 comments:

Churlita said...

Oh, this is tough. I love a good onion ring,but those are hard to find. I think I'll go with fries...More specifically, cheese fries. Dipped in ranch. Damn you, Laura B.! you've made me hungry for greasy food.

MrManuel said...

Usually french fries unless the onion rings are PERFECTLY cooked. Picky.

Casual Practitioner said...

Onion rings. Much more fun. When the actual inner onion part of the thing slips out and all that's left in your hand is that fried batter sleeve, and and then you chomp down on that...yep yep

NoRegrets said...

French fries are easier to get done well, but for both, they have to be good. Otherwise it's not worth the calories. (But I still eat them anyway...)

Tara said...

French Fries, please! I love both treats, but I always come back to the fries!

Great question! What's your choice, LB?

secret agent woman said...

Onion rings! My God, do I love onion rings. Made with sweet Vidalia onions, preferably. (Not that I'd turn away good French fries._

laura b. said...

Churlita: All this talk of cheese fries and ranch...yeah, now I'm hungry too :-) One for Fries.

MrManuel: Mr Picky! So you find fries a more consistent choice. Two for Fries.

Casual: Oh yeah! Any kind of fried batter FTW! One for Rings.

NoRegrets: You take good care of yourself. Definitely a good thing :-) Three for Fries.

Tara: I know what you mean...having that thing you keep coming back to! Four for Fries.
(And...thank you for asking...I am always willing to give the onion rings a try. LOVE them.)

Secret: I know, right? Let's not be hasty and just turn things away! Mmmmm, Vidalia onions. Two for Rings.

Everyone: If we count my vote, we see that Fries are slightly ahead of Rings at 4-3. Anyone else want to share their choice? Come on. You know you want to....