Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday 5 - In the Mood

I'm having a nice, quiet Friday off work so I thought I'd do a little Friday 5 to pass some time.  This one is about moods, which seems like a natural fit for me, as my moods are certainly moody!  And it goes a little something like this...

1.What puts you in a creative mood?  I'm not saying I'm NOT creative, but I do seem to need a push towards making the effort.  Most of my creative work is done when my job calls for me to be creative.  I also become creative when required to distract or entertain small children.  

2. What puts you in a silly mood?  Doesn't take much to get me there!  I am a silly person with a silly sense of humor.  Sometimes the oddest things will just tickle me and I'm off and away on a very ridiculous tear.

3. What puts you in a contemplative mood? Again, doesn't take much to get me deep inside my own head, contemplating.  Being alone, certain songs, too much quiet time, too much in-my-face time, movies and books.  I am willing to ponder anything.

4. What puts you in a competitive mood?
  I don't think I am very competitive usually.  Well...that isn't quite true.  It is more that I am not confident in my abilities in so many ways.  Therefore, I tend to take myself out of the running and assume that I won't do so well.  Not one of my qualities I'm more proud of.

5. If you’d call yourself a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood? If you’d call yourself a quiet person, what puts you in a talkative mood?  I would call myself a quiet person.  What usually puts me in a more talkative mood is nerves or excitement.  In that case, I'm wound up, so watch me go.  Of course, none of the talk makes that much sense or is terribly well thought out.  But sure, I can become quite the chatterbox.

I hope you are all in a great mood for this upcoming long weekend.  I have to work tomorrow, but I'm still feeling good about having Monday off.

Please don't forget to stop in tomorrow for Saturday Scavenger Shots.  This BROKE ass bitch be playin', yo.

3 comments:

Ananda girl said...

1. I love to be creative! I doodle on things, see shapes in things and off I go!
2.I live in a silly mood. Its serious that I have trouble with!
3. It depends. I get that way if my feelings are hurt and investigate them to pieces. But books often get my mind grinding.
4.I'm not good with competition at all. I'd rather sit back and let others enjoy it.
5.I am a yakker. Quiet happens when I am around anyone I don't know. But beware once I get to know you!

Have a great weekend! I'm glad you get an extra day on Mon. Big grins!

Tara said...

As a fellow quiet person, I think of you as a kindred spirit. I always look forward to what you have to say.

Excitement also gets me into the talking mood! It's annoying when the other people I'm talking to are less enthused about the topic I'm interested in discussing, and look at me like I'm some geek. I feel like screaming at them, "You wanted me to talk, so I'm talking! You will listen and you will like it."

laura b. said...

Ananda: Creative, silly, and loves to talk. You sound like the perfect friend to me! It's so nice to see you around :-)

Tara: Thank you, Tara...and back at you!
You will listen and you will like it...haha! Exactly! Don't set me off and then act bored with it!