Saturday, May 7, 2011

But Don't Go Blaming the Kids Again

Welcome to Saturday Scavenger Shots.  This week's word, PASS, was kindly chosen by 3GirlKnight @ By God's Good Grace.  I found a few things to PASS along, so let's go ahead and begin!

This is the gate you must PASS through to enter Moongate Apartments, where I reside.  You can come in...did you bring snacks?

This is what PASSes for a prize in Cracker Jacks nowadays.  Puh-leeze!  (I'm oddly bitter about this.)

Go ahead, Social Animal, PASS by that affable looking clown...if you dare!  When my dad PASSes (many, many, many years in the distant future) we are all going to fight over that painting.

Finally, here is Handsome Lad, PASSed out beside one of his dogs at his dad's house.

I know...awful lot of PASSing going on here.  Thanks for PASSing the time with me.  Let's see who 3GK PASSes off to next :-)  Have a great weekend and PASS the snacks this direction!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love that name, moongate, for an apartment building! Thanks for the invite, I have brought steaks for the bar-B!

And I love that last photo there with Handsome Lad lounging next to the pup!

Have a Happy Mother's Day, Laura!

secret agent woman said...

What a great retro gate into the pool area.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see a clown.

AlienCG said...

Cracker Jack has some pretty crappy "prizes" anymore. Of course, the over weight of the prize is more than the weight of the peanuts.

NoRegrets said...

What *is* that cracker jack prize?? you put it over a pencil and flap it in the wind? weird.
In my family, we'd fight over that clown painting to be able to shoot it. sorry if you love it, but it freaks me out...

laura b. said...

Tara: I like the name Moongate too :-) The building used to be, I heard, a motorlodge in the '50s. It has a certain charm.

I like the picture too! And I did have really nice Mother's Day, thank you :-)

Secret: Yes, they have kept this building pretty much as it was when it was built.
haha! And that is a good idea...just move along, nothing to see here....

AlienCG: Yes, exactly! You have hit upon my other frequent Cracker Jack complaint! ~Candy coated popcorn, peanuts, and a prize! That's what you get in Cracker Jack!~ Pshaw!

NoRegrets: We like it because it freaks us out so much. Clowns are rather creepy, I think we can all agree. This one bears some resemblance to my dad, which creeps the family out even more...