Saturday, May 14, 2011

And I Can't Land

Hey!  You came to look at my FRUIT!  That's right, today is Saturday and that means Saturday Scavenger Shots.  The word for today, FRUIT, was chosen by me.  And without further ado, I present some FRUIT to you!

Here is some pretty standard FRUIT.  I've got a couple of bananas on their way out, some apples, and tangerines.  Also, please notice my beautiful Mother's Day flowers from Secret Agent Man.  Try less hard to notice the snack stand...

This fake FRUIT is an apple candle.  I haven't lit it, so I am unsure if it actually smells like an apple.  

Is it FRUITy for two men to lay around on their pink heartshaped pillows sharing secrets?  Of course it isn't!  Or if it is, who cares?  I just had to find a way to include this picture, because it is so, so, so cute! 
Little Prince loves his Uncle Social Animal :-)
 
 And there we go!  Thank you for stopping in for Saturday Scavenger Shots.  Not to push my luck, but I'd love it if you could play Choose and Defend Wednesday with me as well.  You know...if you want to.  

Finally, for next week, I am tagging Tara @ Eclectic Spaghetti to choose a word. 

Now, go forth and add some FRUIT to your weekend!

5 comments:

secret agent woman said...

That is a very sweet photo of the guys.

You have a snacks stand??

Tara said...

What an adorable photo to share! I'm jealous of those heart pillows. I want one!

Beautiful Mother's Day flowers! I noticed the snack cart and got hungry for Cheezits. :)

laura b. said...

Secret: I love that picture :-)
And yes...we keep our snacky stuff out where we can see it. The actual food gets the limited cupboard space.

Tara: They borrowed those great pillows from Girlie Girl's room. They are soft and fluffy :-)
I love that Cheezit mix. At the end, all that were left were some of the pretzels....

Churlita said...

Awww. I love the last pic so much.

laura b. said...

Churlita: I do too. I look forward to showing it to them both over and over again in the future :-)