In a shocking move, I have decided to do last week's Friday 5 this week. This week's doesn't pertain to me so much, as it is all about souvenirs and I'm not much of a traveler just yet. I didn't do last week's...and when I wandered over there today, I totally fell in love with it. So, here is last Friday's meme this Friday. Enjoy. And play along!
1. This past week, were you more predator or prey? This week has actually been pretty well balanced! I am equally the hunter and the hunted, it seems. Of course, this is all code for I am talking to a new personals man, and there seems to be an equal level of interest. haha! That's good, right? And fortunately, at work, I am not hunted or hunting. That is definitely good.
2. Which Beatles song title could best be the title of your week? Click here for a complete list of Beatles songs. Why, Birthday, of course! I know it is over, but still....
3. “Roses are red / Violets are blue / ___________ / __________.” How would you complete this poem so that it described this past week? I'm another year older, but by no means through. Wow, I am such a poet.
4. How many pieces of unopened mail are sitting wherever you put your unopened mail? Zero. I either open it or toss it immediately. Um hm, that's right. I am just that decisive. And I don't need more clutter. And hey...am I the only one who doesn't really get that much mail nowadays?
5. What was the best meal of the past seven days? Oh, I have to give mad props to my Golden Dragon Chinese Birthday meal. It was superb.
Okay! Now you know me just a little bit better. One day, all will be revealed.