I was tagged for this meme! Yay! I am the rare blogger (apparently) that LOVES to be tagged for whatever you have :-) Now, sometimes it was hard to pick one, but I decided that as an exercise in self-control, I would do just that. Here you go:
1. One movie that made you laugh: Zoolander (I have seen it so many times and I still laugh at certain parts)
2. One movie that made you cry: Terms of Endearment (A surefire tearjerker)
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Sound of Music (I wanted to be a Von Trapp Family Singer)
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: Walking and Talking (This is one of several on my "No Click By" list...)
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Cable Guy (Not really embarrassed, but I remember that it was considered disappointing when it came out...but not to me!)
6. One movie you hated: Chumscrubber (It was supposed to be quirky and edgy, I think, but I found it just sort of...mean or something.)
7. One movie that scared you: The Exorcist (I saw it in the theater when I was 10. I couldn't sleep right for such a long time.)
8. One movie that bored you: The Life Before Her Eyes (I saw it in a screening and kept waiting for it to get good, but it nothing happened and it was so predictable)
9. One movie that made you happy: Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Ferris was cool!)
10. One movie that made you miserable: Star Wars: Episode 1 with that stupid JarJar. (I just kept Tara's answer here and second that emotion)
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Hostel (I'm not sure if this is a bravery issue. I just don't care for that sort of carnage as porn vibe that some horror movies have...)
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Tony Stark aka Iron Man (Sure, he's a cad, but I still love him.)
13. The last movie you saw: Iron Man!
14. The next movie you hope to see: The Happening
15. Tag Five People: I better not, as some people (probably those with more interesting lives that need to be posted about) feel it is too much pressure to be tagged. That's cool. If you want to do this meme, I encourage you to do so. Everyone has opinions about movies, so share yours!