Saturday, June 7, 2008

Crazy Diamond

As in SHINE on you...! Our Saturday Scavenger Shots word, choosen by the fabulous Tara, is indeed SHINE. And I took at SHINE to that word right away!

Here is a sun catcher in the window of my almost former house. It has both the sun, which SHINES by day, and the moon, which SHINES by night. All covered here.

You will recognize me here. I am gazing at the sunSHINE out of my car window, apparently.

You can just tell that sweet and lovely Miss Personality is going SHINE, SHINE, SHINE!

Finally, please look to your right at my sidebar. Notice the blog love awarded to me by the wonder that is Daffy. It has a bit of SHINE to it as well! Woo hoo!

Thank you for stopping by all you crazy diamonds! SHINE on! And make sure to stop by Eclectic Spaghetti to see who Tara tags for next week.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Aw, great shots for the word! And look, also in that last shot, the sun is shining through the window at the shining ballerina!

And congrats on the Sharing the Love award! You've earned it!!

Anonymous said...

Some shining examples for the word. I finally threw mine up after almost forgetting this week. (allergy medication makes me stupid) The arty face shot is very nice.

Cricket said...

That youngin' is a shining star! What a cutie!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

You do shine.. and the 900th post definitely shines upon you..congrats...

NoRegrets said...

Very ambitious! So many photos. Though I would like to see a shining smile on your face...

AlienCG said...

Excellent photos. I put mine up today and I kind of threw it together.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shiney lady! WHat a wonderful shining example this is to the word shine.
Oh and don't look up at the sunshine too long or you get black specks in front of your eyes... :o)
Your award is shiney too!

laura b. said...

Tara: Glad you like them! Thank you :-)

Evil-E: Ah, the pleasure and the pain of allergy medicine. I will be coming around to have a look at everyone else's shots.

Cricket: She is born to perform :-D

Churlita: Thank you, that is really nice of you.

Mrs Hairy Woman: Thanks! I can't believe I've posted here 900 times.

NoRegrets: I smile sometimes...but not always ;-)

AlienCG: I will have to come take a look at yours and judge you. haha!

Daffy: Thanks! And of course thanks again for my shiney award 8-)