Thursday, February 7, 2008

Xin Nian Yu Kuai


That would be Happy New Year in Mandarin. The year 4706 begins today (or yesterday, depending on where you are in the world). In Chinese astrology this is the Year of the Rat. Even the Google homepage is celebrating! Do you know what animal you are? Probably most people do, just from going to Chinese restaurants and reading the placemats. Still, you may know that I love me some Blogthings quizzes, so here you go...
You Were Born Under:

Delicate, timid, and attractive - sometimes you really do act like a bunny.
You're very compassionate and protective of those you love, sometimes too protective.
Your home is really your castle, and you make sure your home is comfortable and well furnished.
You don't like to argue - and you prefer a quiet, peaceful life.

You are most compatible with a Goat or a Pig.


Everything they say seems pretty accurate in my case. Attractive? Why, thank you! I'm not so sure about my home being my castle...it is comfortable, but I prefer to think of it as my burrow. Any Goats or Pigs out there? We're compatible!

5 comments:

AlienCG said...

I was born under the year of the Ox.

You are solid, methodical, and you do things right the first time.
Even when no one else does, you always believe in yourself.
You tend to see the world in black and white, right or wrong.
A good memory and eye for details means you tend to thrive at near impossible tasks.

You are most compatible with a Snake or Rooster.

Tara said...

You Were Born Under: Tiger

Fierce and courageous - you are the king of every situation.
You pounce and attack, until others give you want you want.
Daring and magnetic, you inspire others to follow your lead.
And while you're wild at heart, you have some hidden soft spots.

You are most compatible with a Horse or Dog.

So I'm a cat? Yeah, that's appropriate! :)

Churlita said...

Sorry. I'm a snake and so is Erik. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Anonymous said...

I am the boar...the place mat at the Chinese restaurant told me so.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: Does that sound like you to you? Because it does to me.

Tara: Of course, the cat! The stars know :-)

Churlita: Gosh, I'm sorry. Maybe it will work out anyway. Somehow it sure seems like it will...

Evil-E: Finally! Someone I'm compatible with! Let's go get some Kung Pao Chicken.