Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Imagine My Relief

You Are Fairly Normal

You scored 60% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...
But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You find the Macarena to be the more embarrassing dance

You rather be screwed over than screw someone else over

You would rather be pale than tan

You prefer the sun to the moon

You prefer fiction to non fiction


Why You Aren't Normal:

If you had to, you rather live without laughter and still have music

You would not eat meat from a cloned animal

You know a little about many subjects

You think fishnet stockings are sexy

You would rather be a movie star than an astronaut


60% Normal seems pretty reasonable to me. Some days I feel 0% Normal, so in this instance Blogthings has reassured me. All hail Blogthings. You know I'm joking right? Just because I like to do Blogthings quizzes doesn't make me weird, does it? Well, only 40%, um, Not Normal....

4 comments:

Churlita said...

So, does that mean normal people DON'T think fishnet stockings are sexy?

laura b. said...

Churlita: I know, right? Who are these people?

Becky C said...

I find myself and friends perfectly abnormal - family now that is another story (family - normal there is an oxymoron for you)
I scored the same as you with slight differences of course - but the quiz does not allow for the degrees of normalcy...I love eating the cake portion of my cupcake first (saving the BEST for last) while wearing my sexy (if slightly trashy) fishnets. Cheers to normalcy - think I’ll celebrate by doing the hokey pokey now there is a dance that never cause me shame!!

laura b. said...

Becky C: Cupcakes and sexy/trashy stockings...I can think of a few people who'd be willing to get behind that stance!
Put your right hand in...and come back by anytime :-)