Monday, April 24, 2006

So, Tell Me About Yourself

I got this 'getting to know you' questionnaire from Lemon Life. I lurk around her blog, (as well as many others) and love to get in on things like this. Makes me feel that I belong :-) You can play too. Just cut and paste what you see here onto your blog, get rid of my answers and put in your own...most importantly, make sure you leave a comment for me, linking to your answers! If I am not mistaken, I actually did something very similar a while back, but NOBODY participated with me. Yeargh...here. Don't make me beg!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Camp counselor
2. Fast Food Slave
3. Retail/Cashier/Stocker
4. Library Technician

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Zoolander
2. This is Spinal Tap
3. Office Space
4. Waiting for Guffman

Four places you have lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ (born)
2. La Puente, CA (raised)
3. Los Vegas, NV
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Sopranos
2. Big Love
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Huff

Four Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Yosemite
3. Las Vegas
4. San Diego

Four websites you visit daily:
1. My List of Favorite Blogs...
2. Gmail
3. Amazon
4. My library's site

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Raw carrots
3. Ice cream
4. anything chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. A coffee shop
2. A bookstore or library (that I wasn't working at!)
3. At home
4. A peaceful, sunny beach

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. I'm tagging anyone who reads this!
2. Please
3. Please
4. Please

Four Places you'd love to visit:
1. Australia
2. Ireland
3. Italy
4. Spain

Four foods you don't like:
1. Meat that seems to much like...meat
2. Beets
3. Mushrooms
4. Cheesecake

3 comments:

Kafaleni said...

Hi.. I followed you from Scat's blog.. my list is here, although I did post this link over at Scat's. You never can have too many visitors, right?

Sarah O. said...

l.b., good to talk to you again!

My theme song is also Back in Black. I downloaded the original recording on my phone. In fact, today I was driving to pick my daughter from school, took a big sit of unusually fizzy Diet Coke and my phone rang. I gasped, inhaled fizzy Diet Coke and literally spewed the rest all over myself.

Good thing I was wearing black - no one had to know!

l.b. said...

Yay! Thanks for stopping here, you two!

Wearing black is the best thing a woman can do for herself as far as I can tell. It is slimming! It must be slimming!
When I spew something, though, I usually seem to be wearing pale pink or something cream colored....