Monday, April 24, 2006

So, Tell Me About Yourself

I got this 'getting to know you' questionnaire from Lemon Life. I lurk around her blog, (as well as many others) and love to get in on things like this. Makes me feel that I belong :-) You can play too. Just cut and paste what you see here onto your blog, get rid of my answers and put in your own...most importantly, make sure you leave a comment for me, linking to your answers! If I am not mistaken, I actually did something very similar a while back, but NOBODY participated with me. Yeargh...here. Don't make me beg!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Camp counselor
2. Fast Food Slave
3. Retail/Cashier/Stocker
4. Library Technician

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Zoolander
2. This is Spinal Tap
3. Office Space
4. Waiting for Guffman

Four places you have lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ (born)
2. La Puente, CA (raised)
3. Los Vegas, NV
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Sopranos
2. Big Love
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Huff

Four Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Yosemite
3. Las Vegas
4. San Diego

Four websites you visit daily:
1. My List of Favorite Blogs...
2. Gmail
3. Amazon
4. My library's site

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Raw carrots
3. Ice cream
4. anything chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. A coffee shop
2. A bookstore or library (that I wasn't working at!)
3. At home
4. A peaceful, sunny beach

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. I'm tagging anyone who reads this!
2. Please
3. Please
4. Please

Four Places you'd love to visit:
1. Australia
2. Ireland
3. Italy
4. Spain

Four foods you don't like:
1. Meat that seems to much like...meat
2. Beets
3. Mushrooms
4. Cheesecake

2 comments:

Sarah said...

l.b., good to talk to you again!

My theme song is also Back in Black. I downloaded the original recording on my phone. In fact, today I was driving to pick my daughter from school, took a big sit of unusually fizzy Diet Coke and my phone rang. I gasped, inhaled fizzy Diet Coke and literally spewed the rest all over myself.

Good thing I was wearing black - no one had to know!

laura b. said...

Yay! Thanks for stopping here, you two!

Wearing black is the best thing a woman can do for herself as far as I can tell. It is slimming! It must be slimming!
When I spew something, though, I usually seem to be wearing pale pink or something cream colored....