Thursday, April 27, 2006

Conflicted

I am feeling very conflicted right now. As I noted, I saw Team C yesterday and it was, as always, incredibly awesome. I also noted that I was feeling sort of over the Swordsman. It was as though not talking to him as much weaned me off of the high I was getting from him, and in the clear light of day it is looking to me like he's more trouble than he's worth. I know he wants to get together soon, as for a variety of reasons it has been quite a while since we have actually gotten together. He wrote this morning trying to set something up, but it is easy for me to subtly blow him off, because everything is always about his comfort and convenience. Yes, he has been very patient with me in the past when I've had issues, but he can also be very...self-serving. Not that I condemn that...I mean, I can be one of the most self-serving people you'll ever meet. But I don't know...I guess that particular trait is just not appealing to me right now in others...and since this is supposed to be about fun and pleasure, I'm not all that inclined to do things the way HE wants for HIS convenience. At the same time, the thought of giving him up completely is hard. I might not have a choice though, because neither one of us is going to stand for the limbo we've been in for the past couple of months. I just don't know yet how to handle this, but I'm sure it will come to me.

No comments: