Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Blabbity Blah

That is me not having much to say, but saying it in any case. Feeling bored. As I'm sure I've said before, there are worse things than boredom, but still... I am wishing for something fun to happen. I've heard a rumor that we can all make our own fun, but I'm not sure I'm so good at that. I guess I just need to take a positive attitude and think of things to look forward to. Um, lets see...I am taking a couple of days off next week. That will be nice if WTG can stay out of my way. My kids will be off school that week, so that should be good for us all. Then there will be Easter, which is a nice holiday. Not much stress about it. I think we're going to my dad and step-mom's house, which is always pretty pleasant. What else? Lets see...I am looking forward to the rain going away...and it will, eventually. Looking forward to some upcoming time with Master Swordsman, but am still not sure when. Whenever, it is something to anticipate with great pleasure.
Okay, now, I will focus on those things coming my way and try and get out of this funk. Wish me luck :-)

No comments: