Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Busy Me

I am not really a busy person, I just play one on tv. I am not really on tv, I just have the exterior life and the interior life. I am portraying a busy person to the world, but I am not so terribly busy, really :-)

Since Master Swordsman has been back from his vacation he has been sort of trying to track me down and I have been sort of trying to avoid him. Probably not permanently, but right at this moment the whole thing is seeming pretty played out, you know? I think I need him to persuade me that it isn't, but he'll have to get creative to do that...and I guess I am curious about whether he's up to the challenge.

In other manly news, I haven't yet heard from Team C, so don't know if tomorrow is happening or not. I am sort of hoping that he'll call and say Thursday is better (because it is for me), but I can definitely make some accomodations for the Team.

I am still listening heavily to Morrissey. Plus, I have become re-enamored of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. I can let that pup blow through my speakers all day! My personal faves are the single, "Heavy Metal Drummer", "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart", and "I'm the Man Who Loves You". It inspires me to break out my Mermaid Avenue I & II and some Billy Bragg for good measure. Everything leads to something else.

I have had a brief book break between finishing Watch Your Mouth and beginning Adverbs. I am also planning to re-read True Enough, while I wait for Alternatives to Sex to become available.

So, see busy me?

No comments: