Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Saw This On One of the Blogs I Lurk

Here are seven things about me, l.b.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1 - Travel
2 - Write a book and get it published
3 - Eat an extremely expensive meal (throw in a ridiculously priced wine, too)
4 - Learn to play an instrument
5 - Have my very own home, just mine
6 - Become more socially adept
7 - Meet my soulmate (I know it is corny...)

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1 - Live without chocolate for long
2 - Whistle well
3 - Not read (I crave it like sleep or food)
4 - Play sports that require coordination
5 - Talk confidently to new people
6 - Make up my mind
7 - Purposely let my kids down

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:

1 - Getting to write
2 - Thinking that at least a couple of people might see what I write
3 - Having a good laugh almost everyday
4 - Something that occupies my mind
5 - Boredom
6 - Talking about me, me, me
7 - I like to say the word "Blog"

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1 - Yes
2 - Riiiiight
3 - Whatever
4 - Huh
5 - Of course!
6 - Good job!
7 - No

Seven Books That I Loved:

1 - Still Life With Woodpecker - Tom Robbins
2 - Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
3 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret - Judy Blume
4 - Saint Maybe - Anne Tyler
5 - Little Children - Tom Perrotta
6 - Marriage: a Duet - Anne Taylor Fleming
7 - Short History of a Prince - Jane Hamilton

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:

1 - Zoolander
2 - Office Space
3 - Heavyweights
4 - Fargo
5 - Ed Wood
6 - Waiting for Guffman
7 - Spinal Tap

Seven People That Get to Join In Too (if they haven't already):

1 - Milly
2 - A. Marie
3 - Nancy
4 - Willam
5 - Napoleon Park
6 - Trash Culture connoisseur
7 - Part-time Thinker

No comments: