Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Apologies

I want so much to post here as often as possible, but it turns out I wasn't kidding in my blog title...my life is so boring! It seems exceptionally dull right now. There is just nothing going on that makes compelling writing or reading.
I did finally finish that first Handler book and am moving on to the next one...although truthfully not that enthusiastically. Still, I am willing to try another by someone whom I want to like.
Um...lets see....Oh! I wanted to tell you that I have been listening to a couple of tracks off the new Death Cab for Cutie CD Plans. My favorite on repeat is "Crooked Teeth" and I am also loving "I Will Follow You Into the Dark". I do love these guys. Have you ever noticed that Ben Gibbard and Colin Meloy from the Decemberists kind of look alike? Cute boys.

No comments: