Monday, April 17, 2006

She's Baaaa-aaaack!

Back on the job and feeling much recuperated, thank you very much. What is great about my job is that when I am away from it I don't give it a thought. It is so refreshing.
Easter was nice at my dad's place. The holidays are changing for me, as my kids are growing up. It is partly sad and partly a relief...well, right now it makes me a little blue, but this too shall pass.
Hey, I am so off my game in the area of reading! I don't know what the deal is, but I am still working on The Basic Eight at this point. I felt so sure it would be a quick read, and possibly it is...just not for me right now. I did get sidetracked with alternate reading, such as Entertainment Weekly and Vanity Fair. But still. Oh well, no rush, right? Thats right.
Lets see...what else is going on? Nothing I guess. Is it the quiet before the storm? Its possible, of course, but I am hoping it is just plain quiet.

No comments: