Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ringleader of the Tormentors

Isn't that a cool CD title? That is because Morrissey knows! I have put this into heavy rotation in the car and am absorbing all of its nuances through repeated listenings. Sure, he's not the most cheerful guy ever, but dude has soul! He feels things! And then, I get to feel things too! Thanks Morrissey
:-)

Oh, hey, on one of my egroups we were chiming in about our personal picks for Most Annoying Song Ever. I chose "My Heart Will Go On". What do you guys think?

I am still feeling rather irritated by my co-workers. Not a lot, just a little. I guess it is a good thing I have a day off tomorrow. Apparently I need it. I guess a lot of what I am feeling is just a result of my own super laid back sort of attitude. Sometimes they go on and on about things and I am just thinking "What is the big fucking deal here? We aren't doing brain surgery, rocket science or anything else that is life or death!" My not wanting to stress may actually be causing stress!

In good news though, I heard from Team C today and next week is looking good for a secret mission. Lawd, lawd, how I could use a good secret mission...

No comments: