Monday, April 3, 2006

I Shoulda Stayed in Bed

It is Monday and I am here, but I probably shouldn't be. I should be home, all cozy in bed. Instead, I am here, feeling rather ill and tired. I don't want to get other people sick, but it is so hard being home. Not to sound all pathetic, but most moms could back me up on the fact that they don't let you rest at home! Plus WTG was there, also not well, and I am just not up to that AT ALL. So I am here, trying to keep a low profile and hope that I feel mo' better tomorrow. It is a new day and it could happen.
Did you all remember to Spring Forward? Of course you have by now. I am always happy when Daylight Savings Time returns. I like a few days a week getting to exit the building into the light. It gives me the illusion, at least, of more energy, more of an evening to do things. When I come home in the dark, I just want to call it a day and I do get less done it seems.
I have been reading like a fiend. I finished Diving Through Clouds. Then I re-read True to Form. I sort of started it by accident, realized I had read it, but went ahead and finished it anyway, as it is an easy read. Now I am starting Life Isn't All Ha Ha Hee Hee.
Okay, it's almost time to get out of here. Keep your fingers crossed that I feel better tomorrow, please. Thank you.

No comments: