Saturday, October 20, 2012

We Are Fixed Right Where We Stand

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! Okay...just channeling my inner Bay City Rollers there. A good many of you will be too young to appreciate such nonsense. And the rest of you will have the good taste to ignore it :)

Anyway, it is indeed Saturday and thus time for our Saturday Scavenger Shots. This week the word was chosen by yours truly. I will just go ahead and admit that I chose it for its ease and adaptability. VIEW. I mean, you can't actually go at all wrong there, can you?  No, you can't.

Here are a couple of my favorite VIEWs -

With this VIEW I feel like my world is wide open to all sorts of adventures and new lessons. In my VIEW, being around stacks of books each day helps to keep me sane and happy.
 
I'm guessing you had to know this was coming. Cutest VIEW in the world! VIEWing their little faces makes me so happy
 and melts my cold, dark heart.
 
 
Thanks very much for stopping in to VIEW today's post. I hope that you are enjoying a fine VIEW from wherever you are right now. Let your gaze wander to the pleasing, the relaxing, the things that bring you joy.
 
She is a busy woman, but I am going to go ahead and tag Tara to choose next week's word. If anyone else ever has a desire to jump in on us three active participants and throw in a suggestion, I'm sure we'd welcome it! 
 

6 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

Now, now, you do NOT have a cold, dark heart. But I am kind of blown away to know you have an inner Bay City Roller.

3GKnight said...

Very cute view! Peace sign ftw.

laura b. said...

Secret: Maybe sometimes I just wish for one :) As for my inner BCR...I am just a product of my time. haha!

3GK: Thanks and peace!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Oh, I get it - I'm a product of the same time!

Tara said...

Yay, thanks for the tag! I finally have my photos up for this week and last week. Let's go with the word "web".

I love that first photo, especially. It reminds me of the beginning of "Ghostbusters".

laura b. said...

Secret: Yes, I am right on your heels approaching the 5-0 mark!

Tara: Loved your post and the word. Thank you!
haha! I love that scene :-D