Hey there all you chin waggers and silent partners! Having a fairly quiet Friday, so I thought it would be fun to enjoy some Friday 5 goodness. This time, it is personal! Well...it is always somewhat personal, but anyway....
Here are my answers and photos for illustrative purposes :)
1. Where is your favorite tree? My favorite tree is at Big Tree Park in Glendora, CA. It is called a Moreton Bay Fig. Every family in Glendora takes at least one big family photo amidst the roots.
2. Where is your favorite chair? My favorite chair seats two. It could be called a love seat, which I always thought was a very nice name. But for today, it is a chair. This picture was taken in the shop, before we brought it home to our livingroom.
3. Who has your favorite hair? My son Social Animal has fantastic hair! Long or short, I think it is superb!
4. What’s your favorite mug (or other drinking vessel) like? My favorite drinking vessel once held strawberry lemonade. Now I keep it at work, filling it with cold water throughout the day. It is cheerful and I like drinking out of glass containers.
5. Where’s your favorite parking spot (not at home)? I have my spot at work that I like to get when I can. It is next to a no parking area, so there is only another car on one side. It is one of the closest spots to the door I like to enter through. Today, I got my spot!
Thanks for coming around these parts for some Friday 5. I hope you'll play along in comments or on your own blog. As always, I look forward to hearing from you! Stop in tomorrow to see what I can come up with for PATIENCE. Hmmm.