Can I interest you in some Friday 5? I mean, what else is going on? Oh lots I guess...but spare a moment, won't you? "Take Out" seems like an especially appropriate theme. Since DR hasn't been feeling well, we have become a take out family again. I want him to feel better...so that he feels better, of course! But I won't deny it...I am looking forward to the return of his home cooking Yay! Here you go -
1. What was the last thing you took out of your microwave oven? A plate with half a patty melt and some fries on it. It was DR's second go at dinner a couple of evenings ago.
2. What was the last thing you took out of the washing machine? A load of Girlie Girl's laundry. Wednesday evening also, come to think of it. I was on a take out frenzy on Wednesday, apparently.
3. What was the last thing you took out of the trunk of your automobile? I don't have a trunk exactly...hatchback. But I took something out of there when I got to work this morning. It was my baglady bag with my lunch and book and stuff inside of it.
4. What was the last thing you took out of your mouth? A spoon, which had delivered some chocolate pudding into said mouth.
5. What was the last thing you took out of an envelope? I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe I can say it was something that will cost me money. *sigh*
Hope you have a great weekend! Please remember to stop back by and check out Saturday Scavenger Shots. The word is....MIDDLE. Now, take out! I mean off...take off!