Happy Friday! Happy for me, because I am not working. I will be able to repent at my leisure tomorrow...at work. Good with the bad, right?
Up to some Friday 5? Sure you are :-) Let's get together for some breakfast talk, m'kay?
1. Oh my goodness! You have to run out the door right now and you haven’t eaten! Before dashing out, what do you grab to wolf down on your way? Usually a bottle of water and either a baggie of cereal or a couple of cookies. Breakfast of champions, man!
2. What’s a popular breakfast you dislike? I can't think of a standard breakfast I actively dislike, but I am particular about my eggs. I prefer scrambled, which I know some people consider a waste of a good egg. And lots of salt and pepper, because I don't like the actual taste of eggs overly much.....
3. You’re going out for breakfast anywhere you want, and someone else is treating! Where do you go and what do you order? Oooohh...getting treated is nice! We can go to Marie Callenders and I will have Eggs Benedict, please. I know it is unhealthy, but it is soooo delicious.
4. What do you have when you need a simple, healthy (or healthy-ish, for those of you who just don’t do healthy!) breakfast? Oatmeal does the trick. I do have to dose it up with a little syrup or something, but I still think it is pretty healthy and simple.
5. You’ve been invited to a breakfast potluck. What are you most likely to bring? I think I will bring some fruit salad. Nice melons, berries. Doesn't that sound good?
Tell me what you think in comments or feel empowered to do your very own Friday 5! Have a delicious weekend, blogging friends!