1. How’s your poker face? Disgraceful. I have no poker face and people can always seem to tell when I am trying to hide something. Dagnabit.
2. When were you last red-faced? Yesterday when one of my co-workers joked that I seemed so happy lately that I must be, uh...well, I am too red-faced to quote her exactly. But I was amused to be accused of being, let us say, well cared for.
3. When will it be time for you to face the music? I guess after I once again do something I could be called out on. Right now, nothing pending that I am aware of.
4. What’s an issue about which you’ve done an about-face? I tend not to do about-faces on issues once I form an opinion. That isn't to say I am inflexible, or can't be persuaded to see things another way. It is just that I would probably come around to a smaller degree than a complete 180°.
5. Who’s overdue for some face-time with you? I'd have to go with my second oldest son, Secret Agent Man. He wasn't given that name casually, believe me. He's a hard man to pin down.
Here's a cutie face for you :-)
Stand in the place where you live..now face North. Hope you are all facing your weekend with thoughts of fun and relaxation!