Stopped by Friday 5 this morning and this is what I found. Please to enjoy it with me!
This week’s questions are in honor of big goings-on in the United States this weekend (not only Easter, but the NCAA basketball tournaments too).
1. What is your laundry basket like? It is blue and plastic and often full of actual laundry. *sigh*
2. What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a handbasket? I am relieved to note there is really nothing in my life at the moment issuing that particular threat! Nothing wrong with THAT!
3. What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it? Huh. I honestly cannot remember the last time I received a gift basket. I believe, though, that is must have been one of those ones they do at Christmas with bath products inside. Maybe a couple of years ago? I love those things!
4. When could you last have been described as a basket case? Oh, almost every single day it feels like I have a moment or two or several where I could legitimately be described as a basket case. It is mostly about being tired and/or particularly emotional about something. The good thing is that so far there moments are relatively brief.
5. How’s your bread basket? There is a bit too much of it, thank you very much. haha! Yet, I love bread... *more sigh*
Are you feeling the basket of love coming at you? Come on, now. Send it back...talk to me! Happy Friday!