Coming to you live from the second day of my long weekend. It has been great...sooooo relaxing! I am enjoying having nothing in particular that I have to do And having some extra time with DR feels good too.
So, why am I here, writing in my blog? Because I love this too! And Friday 5 is always fun for me, especially when you guys participate or just talk back to me :-)
1. What Rolling Stones song best summarizes the week you just had? Tough call, but I am going to go with "Let's Spend the Night Together". Enough said.
2. What movie reminds you most of your childhood? Hm. Another tough call. I am trying to think of some "coming of age in the 70s" movies. Yes, yes, I am old. That has been established. Maybe it was kind of "Roll Bounce", but whiter.
3. What part of the newspaper do you never (or almost never) read? I almost never read ANY part of the newspaper anymore. Where you been? haha! But back in the day, I totally ignored the Business/Finance section. Now look at me. *sigh*
4. What television show is a lot better than you thought it would be? The first time I caught a glimpse of "The Marriage Ref" I was stunned by how bad it was. It looked like a phony show that would be on another show, if you know what I mean. But DR was tickled by it and so I watched it with him a couple of times and, okay, it isn't THAT bad. It has it's moments when the celebrity panel gets each other going.
5. What station is the radio nearest you set on at this moment? I guess I most often listen to Jack FM (93.1) in my car. I get Sirius through DirecTV and I seem to mostly listen to a station called "Alternative". It used to have a cute name when it was XM - "Ethel"...there was also a "Fred" and a "Lucy". I guess it was harder to tell what kind of music they were playing, but who cares?
Alright! Hope y'all have a great weekend multitasking or ignoring all media, whatever you want.