Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A New Fresh Hell Feature

I decided to make Tuesday into Talk Talk Tuesday.  I will use it as a chance to share some of my favorite poetry, lyrics, and general quotations.  There is so many interesting words out there and so few of them have been strung together by me
:-) 

Home is the place where, when you go there,
They have to take you in.
-Robert Frost

See?  Isn't that cool?  Well, we'll see :-)  Anyway, come play Choose and Defend tomorrow.  And Thursday, you can expect my next contribution the the Written Word Blogathon, as I have been tagged by AlienCG.

7 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I love that idea.. Talk Talk Tuesday and Choose and Defend Wednesday.. cool.. I like Robert Frost.. I also love that little house.. The Blog Story is really getting intriging.. can't wait to see what you come up with..

laura b. said...

Tara: Thanks! That cozy little house and the quote went together in my mind.

Mrs: I'm glad you like my features! It helps some days to have something to pin a post around :-)
I am processing the story now and am still not sure what will end up happening once I put it down on "paper". It is fun!

Churlita said...

What a great idea. I love poetry, the imagery really inspires me to write fiction. I just can't write it myself. Since I tend to be a little on the, uh, verbose side. ha ha ha.

laura b. said...

Churlita: Thanks. I am actually trying to be less verbose myself. I post almost everyday and I just...go. I need to be briefer :-)
And I am for anything that inspires your fiction!

Ananda girl said...

Great new feature! I like that quote... and the photo too.

I am enjoying the story and will happily come here for my next installment tomorrow. Yay!

Sebastien Millon said...

Sweet! I love poetry. Currently been exploring Emily Dickinson's work, she is dope.

laura b. said...

Ananda: Yay! Thanks for the support :-)

Sebastien: I adore poetry of all sorts. Emily Dickinson is surely one of my faves.