Thursday, April 15, 2010

Her Only Guide is Desire

Bizarro rules :-)  Don't you love the idea of Baby Bear and Goldilocks running into each other randomly, years later?

Just a random sort of Thursday here.  Work has been pretty calm, as has home.  At work, I think I can thank having another person on board, along with the natural ebb and flow of tension that seems to occur.  Same thing at home,  I suspect.

Looking forward to a day off tomorrow.  Not that I have anything thrilling planned...unless you consider laundry, grocery shopping, and bill paying to be thrilling.  No, I didn't think so.  I do plan to try and catch AlienCG's moment of glory tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.  I'm hoping to have some hang out time with Handsome Lad after school.  That is, if his dad isn't planning a helicopter ride or something *snerk*
Then, after DR gets off work, he can come over and keep me company!  Yay!  There is that thrill I was looking for :-)

Have you found your Blueberry Hill thrill?  Tell me about it.  Purely for the sake of my research.  Also, don't forget to Choose and Defend your spending/saving habits, if you haven't gotten round to it yet.  Thx.  Bear hug.  Out.  


8 comments:

AlienCG said...

You mentioned my Blueberry Hill thrill. The show is at 12:30pm PDT (3:30pm EDT) just so you know.

That's it, that's my weekend in a nutshell. Have a good one, I'll wave.

Tara said...

Mmmm....blueberries. Blueberries on Cheerios is one of my blueberry hill thrills. Also the fact that it's Friday, pay day and I get to sleep in tomorrow and go out to eat at my favorite Thai place on Sunday. Yay!

Tara said...

Oh and I love that Bizarro cartoon! :)

Pamela said...

Bizarro is the best. I really need to start reading the comics again...
Have a great weekend in amongst the chores!

Churlita said...

I don't have a lot of thrills in my life right now and that's just fine too.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: I should be watching you in a matter of moments, as I write this! That's a great thrill :-)

Tara: Nice blueberry hill thrills there. I love sleeping in and Thai food!!! And yeah! I love this comic!

NoRegrets: I forget to read the comics too, but when I remember to visit Bizarro and Pearls Before Swine, it always brightens my day. Hope you have a good weekend too!

Churlita: You make an excellent point. Nothing at all wrong with some well deserved peace and calm. Enjoy it.

Sebastien Millon said...

that is a great image, I love how bear is pointing his finger, all chill. Great find. Good to hear that work is more mellow for you!

laura b. said...

Sebastien: I love the little details like that.
It is the quiet before the storm at work, so I am enjoying it.